Corporate Social Responsibility
At JSIS, we work for the benefit of the Omani society with a special focus on local communities.
- Regular blood donation camps in the company premises.
- Project Vision: Regular eye checkup camps for school children and old age people in Liwa, Sohar, Sheenas and in Muscat
- Ramadan Activities: Food packets distribution to poor people and handicapped organizations in Liwa, Sohar and Sheenas. Iftar support to various mosques, Karenkeshu programs for children in neighboring villages.
- Vocational courses for children and adult during summer.
- Donation of wheel chairs, Electrical beds, playing units and other tools for handicapped people.
- Time to time support to various sports and cultural activities arranged by common public.
Year Wise Infrastructure Project Details
- Construction of shade in Al Majis girls school.
- Sea beach cleaning in Nabar village.
- Construction of walkway from Sea beach to Nabar.
- Construction of footpath with curbstone and interlocks in Road leading to Nabar Village from Liwa Service Road.
- Construction of Football ground with all amenities in Liwa.
- Construction of Children Park in Nabar village.
- Construction of Quran school in Nabar village.
- Construction of heritage village in Oman Women Association in Sheenas.
- Construction of Multipurpose hall for Omaya Qais Bint School in Gadafan.
- Construction of shops and Imam’s residence and Hall for Quran reading in Mosque, AL Multaqa.
- Construction of Majlis (a general purpose hall) in Al Jufrah village near Al Multaqa, Sohar.
- Construction of Football ground for Al Haad club Gadafan.
- Construction of Multi-Purpose Hall for Al Noor Blind Association.